HOW TO BE THE 8%
Research suggests that only 8% of people actually achieve the goals they set for themselves. That means 92% fail.
No matter the goal you have in mind, if you can't quickly and easily answer these 10 questions it's a good indication that you won't reach the finish line.
If you can't think of precise answers to these questions, grab a notebook and a pen and get to work!
1. What exactly is it that you want to accomplish and why?
2. What is the deadline for achieving this goal?
3. How will you know when you have achieved your goal? Where is the line between success and failure?
4. What steps do you need to take in order to move from where you are right now to where you want to be?
5. What are you going to implement as a daily change or habit to help you reach this goal?
6. What do you need to learn or improve in order to reach this goal?
7. What is most likely to get in the way of you accomplishing this goal?
8. What is your plan for preventing or overcoming this?
9. Who can you reach out to for support and accountability?
10. Who has already accomplished something similar and how can you learn from them?